How We Create Thriving Startup Scenes and Strong Communities
Communities thrive by creating what we like to call "Circles of Synergy", which is an approach to economic development that focuses on creating homegrown, continually-renewing business leaders, civic leaders, and job creators, which starts with supporting entrepreneurs in their earliest stage of development.
- Engage existing civic and business leaders to gain buy-in on coworking as a strategy to create homegrown, hi-potential economic clusters with a minimal amount of taxpayer investment.
- Integrate coworking into an innovative economic development strategy focused on the dispersed, digital nature of 21st century jobs.
- Support local entrepreneurs by giving them the resources and support of a well-run coworking facility, creating a bond between the entrepreneur and his or her community.
- As businesses grow, they hire and contract with local talent and existing businesses further strengthening the economic ecosystem.
- Entrepreneurs who feel an emotional connection to the community become the next generation of civic investors and business leaders.