Clustered is led by a dedicated group of economic development professionals and entrepreneurs committed to creating positive, substantial, inclusive and measurable economic impact through homegrown entrepreneurship.
What We Have Achieved in Our Community
The coworking facility led by the Clustered founders:
- Became the home of more than 70 tech companies.
- Created full-time jobs with an average salary of more than $56,000.
- Saw startups in the facility secure more than $12M in outside investment.
- Received recognition from the President of the United States of America as an example of Main Street, Middle-America entrepreneurship.
- Is the home of multiple Inc. 5000 companies.
- Has been featured in Inc., Entrepreneur, CNBC, VentureBeat, Silicon Prairie News, and other local, regional, and national media outlets.
What We Can Achieve in Your Community
We can put your community on the path toward being recognized as a hub of innovation and forward-thinking economic development, laying the foundation to achieve:
- High-paying jobs
- Well-funded startups
- Outside investment
- National recognition
- A vibrant Main Street and downtown
- A resilient local economy
- Financial support from a state-funded technology organization
- Engagement and support from existing local entrepreneurs